FAQs - School District: Income

I can't file my Ohio SD 100 by the deadline. Can I get an extension?

Yes, if you are requesting an extension to file your federal 1040. Ohio does not have its own extension, but honors the federal extension. You should attach a copy of your federal extension or extension confirmation number to the Ohio SD 100 when you file. Remember, there is no extension for paying your tax.