FAQs - School District: Income

If I don't owe any school district tax, do I still file a return?

Yes, if you lived any part of the year in a school district that imposes school district income tax. By filing your return you will likely avoid a delinquency notice. You must also file a return for any refund of erroneous withholding.

This form is available on our Web site at Tax Forms or by calling our toll-free forms request line at 1-800-282-1782.