FAQs - School District: Income

I owe for one district and will get a refund for the other one. Can you just credit my balance owed with my refund?

No. You must file the Ohio SD 100 and pay what you owe for the one district and file the Ohio SD 100 requesting a refund for the other district. You will be filling two Ohio SD 100 forms.