FAQs - School District: Income

How do I correct my Ohio SD 100 after I have already filed it?

Starting with taxable years 2015 and forward, you can make corrections to your return by filing a second Ohio SD 100 school district income tax return. Check the box "Yes" for an amended return and attach the SD RE, Reason and Explanation of Correction. School district returns amending prior to taxable year 2015, please use form SD 100x. To speed up the processing of your amended return, include a copy of your W-2's and/or 1099 R's and documentation used to support any adjustments to your original return.  

This form is available on our Web site at Tax Forms or by calling our toll-free forms request line at 1-800-282-1782.