FAQs - School District: Income

My employer says he won't withhold for me. What do I do?

If your employer is not withholding enough or any school district income tax and you will owe combined Ohio and school district income tax of at least $500, you are required to file a school district estimated income tax voucher (SD100ES). This form is available on our Web site at Tax Forms or by calling our toll-free forms request line at 1-800-282-1782.

If your employer is not withholding any tax, please provide us with the facts in writing along with a copy of your most recent W-2 from that employer, and submit them to the Employer Withholding Unit, P.O. Box 2476, Columbus, OH  43216-2476.