Streamlined Sales Tax Project Archive
This page contains older materials on Ohio's involvement in the Streamlined Sales Tax Project. Click here for more up to date information on Ohio's involvement in the project.
Delivery Sales Changes
- News Release: Streamlined Sales Tax Effort Takes Step Forward — April 25, 2008; explains sourcing change back to origin sourcing from SSTP's original destination sourcing guidelines.
- News Release: Department of Taxation: Sales Tax Collection Rules Won't Change - Oct. 1, 2007
- News Release: Ohio Onboard with New and Streamlined Sales Tax System - National project can benefit Ohio businesses and governments - October 7, 2005
- Application for Compensation of Expenses Incurred for Origin Based Sourcing Tax Collections (Word)
- County Destination Sourcing Report for July 1, 2008-December 31, 2008 (XLS)
- County Destination Sourcing Report for January 1, 2008-June 30, 2008 (XLS)
- County Destination Sourcing Report for July 1, 2007 through December 31, 2007 (XLS)
- County Destination Sourcing Report for January 1, 2007 through June 30, 2007 (XLS)
- County Destination Sourcing Report for July 1, 2006 through December 31, 2006 (XLS)
Ohio and the Streamlined Sales Tax Project
January 1, 2014 Library of Definitions and Taxability Matrices.