FAQs - Sales and Use Tax

What must I do to make taxable retail sales in Ohio?

Every Ohio retailer (vendor) and certain service providers making taxable retail sales must obtain a vendor's license, collect the proper amount of sales tax, file tax returns with payment of tax collected, and maintain complete records of transactions.