FAQs - Personal Property: Phase-Out Information

How does a business file outstanding returns?

Any entities, who were subject to the tangible personal property tax in taxable year 2008 or any year before 2008, who failed to file a return for a taxable year must still file a return for the outstanding period. If you should have any questions, regarding any requirements past or present, please contact the Excise & Energy Tax Division at 1-855-466-3921.