FAQs - Pass Through Entity

If a PTE’s interest income is also taxed by another state, can the nonresident investor claim a credit on the Ohio individual income tax return?

Regardless of whether such interest is taxed by another state, a nonresident individual filing the IT 1040 can claim the nonresident credit using the Ohio Schedule of Credits with respect to income that is neither apportionable nor allocable to Ohio.

Tax Forms