FAQs - Pass Through Entity

Who should file Ohio form IT 4708, and who should file Ohio form IT 1140?

The PTE files form IT 4708 and pays the tax on behalf of all investors other than C corporations. The PTE must file form IT 1140 and withhold the tax for qualifying investors that cannot or will not authorize the PTE to file form IT 4708 on their behalf.