FAQs - Individual Income Tax

Where should I mail my Ohio income tax return(s) and/or payment(s)?

The address you should use for your Ohio individual income and/or school district income tax returns depends on if you are including a payment. See the following chart for the address you should use:

Remember, if you are including a payment with your return, enclose the appropriate voucher (Ohio IT 40P / IT 40XP or SD 40P / SD 40XP) with your check or money order.