FAQs - Individual Income Tax

What should I do if I need a copy of my I-File income tax return?

To receive a summary transcript of your Ohio I-File income tax return, please register or log in to Online Services here. You may access your transcripts in the Tax Returns on File section of the Dashboard, which is displayed on the first page after logging in.

You may also call us toll-free at 1-800-282-1780 to receive a transcript. Please indicate the taxable year you are requesting, your social security number and your current address. If you filed a joint Ohio income tax return, you must also provide your spouse's social security number. We will mail the summary transcript within three business days.