FAQs - Individual Income Tax

What do I do if my employer has mistakenly withheld Ohio school district income tax?

If your employer mistakenly withheld school district income tax, you must file form SD 100, school district income tax return as a nonresident to claim your refund.

Please download the SD 100 and the instructions booklet from our forms page. The school district instructions begin on page SD 1.

The SD 100 is also available by fax; call toll-free at 1-800-282-1782.