FAQs - Individual Income Tax

I moved since I filed my Ohio individual income tax return. How can I get my refund?

If you move after filing your tax return and you are expecting a refund, please notify the post office servicing your old address and fill out a change-of-address form.

If you have not received your refund check within 12 weeks of filing your return, please contact Taxpayer Services toll-free at 1-800-282-1780 or E-Mail Us.