FAQs - Individual Income Tax

I need to file an income tax return but do not have my W-2's. Where can I get them?

Please contact your employer for copies of your W-2's. If your employer cannot provide them to you, please send copies of your year ending pay statement showing the amount of Ohio income tax withheld, with your completed tax return.