1099 FAQs

The address on the 1099-G is incorrect. How can I have it corrected?

You may update your address by logging into Income Tax Online Services and updating your address in My Profile. Our records will be updated within one or two business days. First time users must register to use Online Services. For additional information on registration for Online Services click here.

You may also opt to email us this information through our secure email form, click here or you may contact our Taxpayer Services Division at 1-800-282-1780 during normal business hours. Please be prepared to provide personal information for security purposes.