1099 FAQs

I don't recall receiving a refund in that amount. How can I verify that it was issued?

If you requested a refund check, you can request a photocopy of the cancelled check by contacting our Taxpayer Services Division at 1-800-282-1780, select individual income tax and opt to speak to an agent. If you requested a direct deposit to your bank account, you should review your bank statement(s) and/or check with the ACH department of your banking institution.