Introduction to eStatement
Tax returns awaiting action
- You may view and continue filing your Ohio Individual income and School District income tax returns awaiting completion.
Prior year returns
View all Ohio Income and School District income tax returns on file for the past 10 years.
View Ohio 1099-G/1099-INT
- 1099s are available to view and print online by choosing the “View Ohio 1099s” selection after logging into Online Services
- Make the election to receive email notification through the “My Notifications” selection
Outstanding balance dues
- View and pay any outstanding balance that is owed for Ohio Individual income or School District income tax
- This may include any billing or assessment notice(s), not certified to the Ohio Attorney General’s Office.
View payments made within the past 61 months
You are able to view any payment made electronically or by paper within the past 61 months.
Unable to register:
If this is your first time filing an Ohio income tax return or School District income tax return, you are not eligible to file electronically using Ohio's Income Tax Online Services for the current tax year.
You may file electronically through a 3rd party software vendor or file by paper. Paper forms and instructions can be accessed at tax.ohio.gov.
If you are not a first time filer and are unable to register, you may call us to verify eligibility to use our system at 1-800-282-1780 during normal business hours, 8:00 am-5:00 pm Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.