Frequently Asked Questions

The Ohio Department of Taxation has compiled a list of frequently asked questions covering many different categories.

To view the questions, click on the "Select Category" bar and then click on the category you are interested in.  A list of questions will appear pertaining to that category. Then click on the question you are inquiring about and the answer will appear.

How do I obtain a paper copy of my 1099-G / 1099-INT after withdrawing consent?

You may access our Income Tax Online Services at anytime to view/print your 1099-G / 1099-INT within five years of the date of issuance.

You may also request this form be mailed to you by emailing us on our secure form, click here or you may also contact our Taxpayer Services Division at 1-800-282-1780 during normal business hours and then select the option to speak with an agent. When calling to speak to an agent please be prepared to provide personal information for security purposes before requesting this form be mailed to you.