Frequently Asked Questions

The Ohio Department of Taxation has compiled a list of frequently asked questions covering many different categories.

To view the questions, click on the "Select Category" bar and then click on the category you are interested in. A list of questions will appear pertaining to that category. Then click on the question you are inquiring about and the answer will appear.

Can I file for motor fuel used that is refundable for less than 100 gallons?

NO. Please refer to ORC 5735.14 (D) for further details.