Frequently Asked Questions

The Ohio Department of Taxation has compiled a list of frequently asked questions covering many different categories.

To view the questions, click on the "Select Category" bar and then click on the category you are interested in. A list of questions will appear pertaining to that category. Then click on the question you are inquiring about and the answer will appear.

How do I correct a day that was filed incorrectly?

Amended returns may not be filed for Horse Racing accounts. Please contact the Ohio Department of Taxation at 1-855-466-3921 to speak to a representative for assistance should this situation occur.