Frequently Asked Questions

The Ohio Department of Taxation has compiled a list of frequently asked questions covering many different categories.

To view the questions, click on the "Select Category" bar and then click on the category you are interested in.  A list of questions will appear pertaining to that category. Then click on the question you are inquiring about and the answer will appear.

If I am already registered for CAT, can I still enter into a CAT VDA?

Yes. The Department allows taxpayers to enter into a CAT VDA in order to correct their returns for underreporting of unreported group members.