Frequently Asked Questions

The Ohio Department of Taxation has compiled a list of frequently asked questions covering many different categories.

To view the questions, click on the "Select Category" bar and then click on the category you are interested in. A list of questions will appear pertaining to that category. Then click on the question you are inquiring about and the answer will appear.

How do I file payments for Pass-Through Entity and or Fiduciary Income Tax

Beginning with the 2017 filing year, the Ohio IT 4708ES, IT 4708P, IT 1140ES and IT 1140P forms were consolidated into one Ohio Universal Payment Coupon (UPC). Payments may be remitted by electronic funds transfer (EFT) through the Ohio Treasurer of State, by electronic check through an approved software program when filing electronically, or by sending a personal check or money order with the Ohio UPC. For questions regarding the EFT payment program, please contact the Ohio Treasurer of State’s office at 30 E. Broad St., 9th Floor, Columbus, OH 43215 or call toll-free at 1-877-338-6446.