Frequently Asked Questions

The Ohio Department of Taxation has compiled a list of frequently asked questions covering many different categories.

To view the questions, click on the "Select Category" bar and then click on the category you are interested in.  A list of questions will appear pertaining to that category. Then click on the question you are inquiring about and the answer will appear.

What documentation should be sent in with the amended SD 100 return if claiming an increase in school district withholding?

Send in all wage statements that show the amount of school district withholding being claimed on the amended SD 100.