Frequently Asked Questions

The Ohio Department of Taxation has compiled a list of frequently asked questions covering many different categories.

To view the questions, click on the "Select Category" bar and then click on the category you are interested in.  A list of questions will appear pertaining to that category. Then click on the question you are inquiring about and the answer will appear.

If filing an amended SD 100 to change residency status, what additional documentation should be sent in with the form?

Provide documents such as mortgage statements, lease agreements, utility bills, voter registration, driver's license, vehicle registration or any other documents that support your primary residence is in another school district.