Frequently Asked Questions

The Ohio Department of Taxation has compiled a list of frequently asked questions covering many different categories.

To view the questions, click on the "Select Category" bar and then click on the category you are interested in.  A list of questions will appear pertaining to that category. Then click on the question you are inquiring about and the answer will appear.

What types of returns does Ohio I-File support?

At this time, you may file your Ohio individual income tax return, form IT 1040, and your Ohio school district income tax return, form SD 100, and Ohio income tax information notice, form IT-10 starting with tax year 2013 and forward.