Other Tobacco Products (OTP)

Closing A Business

Dealers selling other tobacco products must indicate on their final monthly or quarterly return that the return is a final return. Distributors of other tobacco products are also required to file a final tobacco Master Settlement Agreement Report (MSA 60), which details the quantity of cigarettes and roll-your-own tobacco sold within a monthly period, by brand.

For tax questions, refer to contact us.