FAQs - Other Tobacco Products

Do I have to file a return or schedule even if I don’t have any purchases?

Yes, you are required to file the other tobacco products returns even if you have no taxable purchases. The form MSA 60 is also required even if there were no non-participating manufacturer’s tobacco purchases for the period.