FAQs - Cigarettes

Is there anything that I must do if I decide to no longer do business after receiving a license?

Yes. You are required to notify the Department of Taxation that you are closing down the operation and must file all of the required returns and form MSA 60 reporting through the final date of operation.

If you are a wholesaler, please see the cigarette “Closing a Business” page for additional information.