FAQs - Cigarettes

Do I have to file a return or schedule even if I don’t have any purchases?

Yes. You are required to file the cigarette tax return even if you have no purchases. The form MSA 60 is also required even if there were no non-participating manufacturer’s cigarette purchases for the period.