Alcoholic Beverages

Closing A Business

Every A1, B1, S6, A2, B5, B4, B3, B2a, or S permit holder who no longer wishes to conduct business in Ohio should contact the Division of Liquor Control to have their permit canceled. They also need to inform the Ohio Department of Taxation, in writing, that the account should be canceled. Failure to do so may result in the account being canceled, but not in good standing.

For tax questions, refer to contact us.