FAQs - Employer Withholding

I have paid a withholding tax assessment in full, but the assessment still shows outstanding on a credit report. How do I get the assessment cleared up?

The Ohio Attorney General’s office (AGO) issues a Release of Satisfaction letter to you when assessments are paid or satisfied. You will need to contact the AGO's office regarding your request.

Their address and telephone numbers are:

Attorney General's Office
150 E. Gay St., 21st Floor
Columbus, OH 43215-3100
1-614-466-8360 or 1-614-752-7541