FAQs - Employer Withholding

My bank has notified me that my check or EFT was not honored. What should I do?

Payment by check: The department's policy is to submit a check for payment twice. If your check does not clear the second time, we will send a separate payment request to you.

Payment by EFT: If your payment was attempted by EFT, then you should call the Ohio Treasurer of State’s office at 1-877-EFT-OHIO (1-877-338-6446).