FAQs - Employer Withholding

What if I have paid the incorrect amount of Ohio withholding tax by EFT?

If you remitted your payment by EFT, your transaction can generally be reversed if you notify the Ohio Treasurer of State’s office at 1-877-EFT-OHIO (1-877-338-6446) within 24 hours of your transmission. After, 24 hours, you may contact the Ohio Department of Taxation at 1-888-405-4039.