FAQs - Corporation Franchise Tax

How does a business file outstanding reports?

Any entity, that was subject to the corporation franchise tax for tax year 2013 or prior, who failed to file a report for that tax year must still file a report for the outstanding period(s). If you have any questions regarding these filing requirements, please contact the Corporation Franchise Tax Division at (888) 405-4039.