FAQs - Corporation Franchise Tax

How do I obtain a Certificate of Good Standing from the Ohio Secretary of State's office?

You obtain that information from the Ohio Secretary of State’s office. The following link will take you to that topic on their Web site: www.sos.state.oh.us/SOS/businessServices.aspx

If you need to speak to someone in that office, the phone number is (877) 767-3453 or (614) 466-3910.