Student Tax Education Program - Income Tax

Going to College

Am I still required to file school district taxes?

If you are filing an Ohio IT-1040, and you lived or claimed residency in an area that has a school district income tax, you must file an SD-100. To check what school district you should be filing for use the Finder. Select the tax rate/district type you are looking for and type in your address; The Finder will give you the name of the district and it will show the tax rate. If the school district is non-taxing, it will show 0% tax rate and you will not need to file an SD-100.