Municipal Net Profit Tax


Are municipalities notified if a taxpayer terminates its election to file with the Department?

Taxpayers that wish to opt-out of administration by the Department must notify the tax commissioner and each municipal corporation in which the taxpayer conducted business during the previous taxable year of its termination of election.  This notification shall be made on or before the first day of the third month of any taxable year.