Municipal Net Profit Tax


What if I begin doing business in a new municipal corporation in the middle of the year?

For any tax year for which you have registered with the Department, your municipal net profit tax will be handled by the Department for all municipal corporations in which you are subject to tax.  If you begin doing business in a new city, you should add that city on your next declaration of estimated taxes.