FAQs - School District: Withholding

I don't have to withhold Ohio tax from my domestic employee, but I am willing to withhold school district tax. How do I register?

You don't, unless you agree to also withhold for Ohio income tax. Your employee may need to make school district estimated tax payments with form SD-100ES.