Ohio.gov | State Agencies|Online Services FacebookTwitter YouTube

FAQs - School District: Income

My W-2 does not identify school district withholding. What do I do?

You should ask your employer for either: (i) a corrected W-2 identifying both the withholding amount and the school district by its four-digit number, or (ii) a letter from your employer identifying the withholding amount and school district number.