Requests for Data
On an annual basis, the Ohio Department of Taxation asks local governments to complete surveys designed to gather data in several different areas, including property taxes, municipal income taxes, lodging taxes and the distribution of local government funds.
The department routinely sends these surveys directly to the local government offices, either by electronic mail or through the United States Postal Service. A listing of all current surveys is also available below for ease of reference.
When returning these surveys, the department asks that local officials provide a current e-mail address with the completed survey. The department uses this information to cut down on postage costs.
Any questions or concerns about these surveys can be addressed to:
Ohio Dept of Taxation, Tax Analysis Division
Surveys for County Auditors:
Local Government Fund
- 2011 Distribution of Undivided Local Government Fund (LG3&5CY11)
- 2011 Lodging Tax Survey (S4CY11CTY)
Property Taxes UPDATED
- Real Property Homestead Exemption Survey for Tax Year 2011 (HE1CY11)
- Manufactured Home Homestead Exemption Survey for Tax Year 2012 (HE2CY12)
- Manufactured Home Valuation and Taxes (MH1CY12)
- Property Conveyance Fees (PC1CY11)
Surveys for Municipal and Township Offices:
Municipal Income, Lodging & Admissions Taxes