Welcome to Ohio ePayment
What do you need before you begin to Use Ohio ePayment?
You must first register online to use Ohio I-File and the Ohio ePayment systems (if you are a first-time tax filer in Ohio, or you previously filed with a non-Ohio address, please follow the directions in "Unable to Register" here before beginning).
When you're ready to get started, simply choose the registration option and follow the directions. If you registered when completing your Ohio IT-1040 return or your SD-100 return, the same password must be used to make your payment in the Ohio ePayment system.
You will need the following information:
- Your Ohio public school district number, if you are making a payment for school district income tax;
- Your checking or savings account number and your bank routing number if you choose to make your payment by electronic check;
- Your credit card billing information. Accepted credit cards include American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa;
- We recommend that you have a printer ready to print a copy of your confirmation number(s) for your records; and
- You can choose to save your return in a portable document format to your PC if your computer supports Adobe Acrobat Viewing Software.
For important tips and information we recommend you read the entire list of Ohio ePayment Frequently Asked Questions before you get started.
[Return to Ohio ePayment Introduction]