FAQs - Ohio I-File

Can I amend my return online?

No. At this time, Ohio I-File only allows you to file an original Ohio individual income tax return, form IT-1040, or an original Ohio school district income tax return, form SD-100.

If you realize you have made an error after I-Filing your return, you will be required to file an Ohio amended individual income tax return. If you made an error on your Ohio School District Income Tax Return, you will be required to file an Ohio Amended School District Income Tax return. You may obtain copies of these forms at tax.ohio.gov

If you would like a form faxed or mailed to you, please call our Automated Forms Request line, toll free 1-800-282-1782.