Forms for Use by Local Officials
The Ohio Department of Taxation has established a number of forms for use by local officials in reporting information to the department. Most of these forms should be available at the links below.
Ohio’s most recent biennial budget, Am. Sub. House Bill 49, enacted a change to Ohio Revised Code section 5705.16, which contains the process for requesting the transfer of funds authorized by ORC section 5705.15-.16. These changes, effective October 1, 2017, transfer from the court of common pleas to the tax commissioner responsibility for determining that the petition states sufficient facts, good reason or necessity exists for the transfer, and no injury will result from the transfer. Additionally, requirements for giving public notice are lifted.
As with prior law, the tax commissioner must respond in ten days. To expedite the petition evaluation, petitioners must submit the Transfer Request Form.
Please note, legislative authority alone is sufficient for some transfers. For example, money may be transferred from the general fund to any other fund of the subdivision or the unexpended balance in a bond fund can be transferred to the sinking fund or bond retirement fund from which such bonds are payable without the consent of the tax commissioner. See ORC section 5705.14 for a list of transfers that do not require tax commissioner approval.
- TA-FTP — Fund Transfer Petition Application to the Tax Commissioner, Ohio Revised Code Section 5705.16 (PDF Fill-in).
Click here for a list of all current real property tax forms.
- 107A — Manufactured Home Tax, County Treasurer's Certification to the Tax Commissioner, Ohio Revised Code Section 4503.068
- 107A — County Treasurer's Certification to the Tax Commissioner, Ohio Revised Code Section 321.24(F)
- 107B1 — Manufactured Home Tax, County Treasurer's Certification to the Tax Commissioner, Ohio Revised Code Section 4503.068
- 107B1 — County Treasurer's Certification to the Tax Commissioner, Ohio Revised Code Section 323.156
- 107B — County Treasurer's Certification to the Tax Commissioner, Ohio Revised Code Section 323.156
- NEW RA-JL Calendar Year 2018— Report on Distribution of Estimated Undivided Local Government Fund for 2018(Word)
- RA-DTA-MH-55 - 2017 — Certification of Tax Reduction Due to Manufactured Home Homestead Exemption (Rev. July 2017) (PDF Fill-in)
With the deadline extension of December 31st to
apply for the Owner Occupancy Credit and Homestead Exemption, the submission of
“Late Filer” refunds will no longer be accepted. All should be reported as
adjustments on the applicable Real Property Rollback, Manufactured Home Rollback,
or Manufactured Homestead Exemption certifications.
- CR-1 Generic — Application for Refund of Costs or Charges for Cash Register Modification (Rev. Mar 2004) (Word Fill-in)