Frequently Asked Questions

The Ohio Department of Taxation has compiled a list of frequently asked questions covering many different categories.

To view the questions, click on the "Select Category" bar and then click on the category you are interested in.  A list of questions will appear pertaining to that category. Then click on the question you are inquiring about and the answer will appear.

Do I submit my school district W-2s with my form SD 141 annual reconciliation?

No.  The W-2 data is sent in with your Form IT 3, Transmittal of Wage and Tax Statements.  List your school district withholding total on line 4 of form IT 3.