Frequently Asked Questions

The Ohio Department of Taxation has compiled a list of frequently asked questions covering many different categories.

To view the questions, click on the "Select Category" bar and then click on the category you are interested in.  A list of questions will appear pertaining to that category. Then click on the question you are inquiring about and the answer will appear.

How do I correct my SD 100 after I have already filed it?

Make any correction to your return by filing an amended school district income tax return (SD 100X). To speed up the processing of your amended return, include a copy of your W-2's and any cancelled checks used as payment on your original return.

This form is available on our Web site at Tax Forms or by calling our toll-free forms request line at 1-800-282-1782.