FAQs - Employer Withholding

Where do I obtain withholding forms?

Blank forms IT 501, IT 941, IT 3, IT 4 and IT 4NR are available on our web site at Tax Forms Search. For partial weekly filers, the quarterly IT 942 and the 4th quarter/annual form IT 942 are not available on our web site because both forms must be filed electronically through the Ohio Business Gateway (please go to the Ohio Business Gateway for more information).