FAQs - Employer Withholding

Can I pay my employer withholding tax by using a credit card?

Yes. You can use your American Express, Discover/NOVUS, MasterCard, or Visa credit card to pay your withholding tax liability. Credit card payments may be made through the Ohio Business Gateway or over the Internet by visiting Official Payments Corp. and clicking on the “Payment Center” link or by telephone at 1-800-2PAY-TAX. There is a service fee charged by Official Payments Corporation for using this service. For more information regarding credit card payments please use the link below:

Business Tax - Credit Card Payments Now Accepted