FAQs - Employer Withholding

I am a monthly or quarterly filer that voluntarily pays the Ohio withholding taxes by EFT. What forms do I need to file?

You need to file form IT 941 at year-end. Form IT 941 can be filed electronically using the Ohio Business Gateway web site or by paper. You do not need to file form IT 501 for any payment that is made electronically or by credit card.